Part of the ISTE news is that I have joined the leadershop team of MindRocket Media Group. I'll be doing work with MRMG as a product analyst. Don't worry, I'll be keeping the same posting schedule here on FreeTech4Teachers.com.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Create Stop Motion Animations with KomaKoma
2. My Maps - Create and Edit Maps in Google Drive
3. Actively Learn - Create, Distribute, Assess Reading Activities
4. SeeSaw - Easily Create Digital Portfolios on iPads, Chromebooks, and Android Tablets
5. The Open Library - Borrow and Read Thousands of Ebooks
6. Google Classroom Gets a Share Button and More New Features
7. Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures - A PDF Handout
Summer PD Opportunities With Me.Teaching History With Technology begins in July.
Getting Going With GAFE is offered in June and July.
Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is offered in July.
Would you like to have me visit your school? Click here to learn about my PD services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
HelloTalk is a mobile community for learning a new language.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.