I'm headed out on a short camping/fishing trip this Memorial Day weekend and I hope that this week-in-review finds all of you enjoying the weekend too. This week Free Technology for Teachers added 250 new subscribers. Welcome to all of the new subscribers, I'm glad that you found this blog useful. Thank you to all of the long-time subscribers who have helped to expand the reach of Free Technology for Teachers by sharing links and spreading the word about this blog.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last seven days:
1. Photos 8 - Thousands of Public Domain Images
2. 8 Ways to Build Websites (Not Blogs) for Free
3. Medical Animation Library
4. Google Wonder Wheel in Action
5. Stupeflix - Free Video Montage Creator
6. Booklet Creator - Turn Any PDF Into a Booklet
7. Bill of Rights Rap
If you found any or all of the above links useful, please consider subscribing to Free Technology for Teachers via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe to the daily email, please click here.