It's Friday afternoon and time for another week in review. As I do every week, I've compiled a list of the seven most popular items of the last seven days. The list is based on item clicks and views. If you ever miss the week in review post, you can always check out the Post Rank widget embedded in the right column of the blog. Post Rank displays the most popular blog entries at any given time.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last seven days:
1. My 21 Must-Read RSS Feeds
2. 100 Education Blogs Worth Checking Out
3. A Simple Time Management Tool
4. How-to Week, Day 1 - Using Wikispaces
5. How-to Week, Day 2 - Setting Up a Blog
6. Just in Time for School - Glogster Edu
7. Create an Online Quiz Using Google Forms
If you're new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I'm glad you've found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
As always, thank you to all of you that have helped to grow the reach of Free Technology for Teachers. I truly appreciate every comment, re-Tweet, and email. Speaking of email, if you have any questions or comments you want to share with me you can always email me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com