1. Free Technology for Teachers is a personal project of Richard Byrne. All views, thoughts, and ideas expressed are solely Richard Byrne's and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organization or business.
2. Except as outlined below Richard Byrne is not paid or in any way compensated by the companies whose products and services are reviewed on Free Technology For Teachers.
3. There are Google AdSense units, Amazon Widgets, on this blog. Those ad units and widgets may contain tracking cookies.
4. Google AdSense does track user interaction with advertising units.
5. When describing books and other physical goods, Amazon affiliate links are used. Amazon tracks user interaction with those links. I do profit when visitors purchase products through the Amazon links.
6. Except where otherwise noted and in the case of trademarked logos used for product reviews all content is copyright Richard Byrne.
7. August 2010 - present ABCya.com is a paying advertiser.
8. April 2010 - September Simple K12 was a reciprocal marketing partner.
9. August 2010 - September 2011 Edublogs was a paying advertiser.
10. January 2011 Common Craft provided me with free access to the majority of their video library. However, I had previously paid for their services in 2009 and 2010.
11. June 2011 - present Lesley University is a paying advertiser
12. August 2011 - present Learn Boost is a paying advertiser.
13. September 2011 - present Mastery Connect is a paying advertiser.
14. September 2011 - December 31, 2011 TenMarks was a paying advertiser.
15. November 2011 - December 31, 2011 - Intel was a paying advertiser.
16. January 1, 2012 - Present - Worth Ave Group is an advertiser
17. February 1, 2012 - Present - Fifty Sneakers is an advertiser
18. In June 2009 VoiceThread paid for part of my trip to NECC.