Updated March 22, 2015
1. FreeTech4Teachers.com is owned and operated by Byrne Instructional Media, LLC. Unless otherwise stated, all views, thoughts, and ideas expressed are solely Richard Byrne's and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organization or business.
2. Except as outlined below Byrne Instructional Media, LLC is not paid or in any way compensated by the companies whose products and services are reviewed on Free Technology For Teachers.
3. There are Google AdSense units on this blog. Those ad units and widgets may contain tracking cookies.
4. Google AdSense does track user interaction with advertising units.
5. Except where otherwise noted and in the case of trademarked logos used for product reviews all content is copyright Byrne Instructional Media, LLC.
7. August 2010 - September 2014 ABCya.com is a paying advertiser.
8. April 2010 - September 2011 Simple K12 was a reciprocal marketing partner.
9. August 2010 - September 2011 Edublogs was a paying advertiser.
10. January 2011 Common Craft provided me with free access to the majority of their video library. However, I had previously paid for their services in 2009 and 2010.
11. June 2011 - July 2013 Lesley University was a paying advertiser
12. August 2011 - September 2012 Learn Boost is a paying advertiser.
13. September 2011 - present Mastery Connect is a paying advertiser.
14. September 2011 - December 31, 2011 TenMarks was a paying advertiser.
15. November 2011 - December 31, 2011 - Intel was a paying advertiser.
16. January 1, 2012 - March 1, 2012 - Worth Ave Group was an advertiser
17. February 1, 2012 - April 1, 2012 - Fifty Sneakers was an advertiser
18. In June 2009 VoiceThread paid for part of my trip to NECC.
19. January 2012 - Present University of Maryland Baltimore County is an advertiser
20. August 2012 - Present Discovery is an advertiser
21. October 2012 - December 2013 VocabSpellingCity was an advertiser
22. June 2013 - August 2013 Remind 101was an advertiser
23. March 2013 - December 2013 Typing Club was an advertiser
24. October 2012 - Present Boise State University is an advertiser.
25. January 2012 - Present EdTechTeacher.org is an advertiser.
26. October 2013 - December 2014 IXL was an advertiser.
27. October 2013 - December 2013 Metta was an advertiser.
28. Richard Byrne is a shareholder in eduClipper.net. I currently hold 6,000 shares that I received for advisory work.
29. Richard Byrne owns shares of Apple, Google, Microsoft, Intel, AMD, and ATT stock.
30. June 2014 - Present - BoomWriter is an advertiser.
31. October 2014 - Present - Midwest Teachers Institute is an advertiser
32. February 2015 - Present - SeeSaw is an advertiser.
33. March 2015 - Present - PrepFactory is an advertiser.
34. January 2015 - Present - Versal is an advertiser.
35. January 2014 - Present - StoryBoard That is an advertiser.
36. March 2015 - Present - Mr. Nussbaum is an advertiser.