I'm a day late on posting this list, I guess my brain is still in vacation mode because I completely forgot to get it together yesterday. During this vacation week I scaled back the number of posts, but next week I'll be back up to the typical five or six daily posts.
This week Free Technology for Teachers jumped above 1800 subscribers for the first time. Thank you to everyone that has subscribed. If you haven't subscribed to the RSS feed or to the emails, please consider doing so. It just takes a minute to subscribe and have all of the latest content from Free Technology for Teachers delivered to you everyday. You can subscribe to the email using this link or subscribe to the RSS feed using this link.
Here are the five most popular items of the last seven days:
1. The Ten Most Popular Blog Entries of 2008
2. Tekzilla's Top Ten Computing Tips of 2008
3. The History of Credit Cards in the United States
4. Free Boardmarker Boards, Activities, and Tutorials
5. Study Stack - Build Your Own Review Games