It was an interesting week here in Maine. Sunday evening we received 26 inches of snow and my home was without electricity for 45 hours. Therefore, I was not able to post anything on Monday. Despite not posting on Monday, the blog still received almost 2000 views that day. Also this week the subscriber list continued to grow. A big welcome to all of the new subscribers. There are now nearly 3000 subscribers to Free Technology for Teachers. Thank you to all of the long-time subscribers and readers who have helped to grow and expand the reach of Free Technology for Teachers. If you're not subscribed, but would like to be, you can subscribe to the RSS feed here or subscribe to the daily email here.
Here are the seven most popular blog items of the last week.
1. Explore the Cycle of Recycling
2. Quick Translation - Dictionary and Translation FF Add-on
3. The Crisis of Credit Visualized
4. Computer Hardware in Plain English
5. A Monsters Morning
6. Monitoring and Mapping CO2 Emissions
7. The Forward Thinking Museum - Virtual Museum