It was an exciting week for Free Technology for Teachers. On Friday, Free Technology for Teachers passed the 3000 subscribers mark! I never thought there would be this many subscribers. Welcome to all of the new RSS and email subscribers. Thank you to all of the loyal subscribers and readers who have helped to spread the word about Free Technology for Teachers. If you haven't subscribed to Free Technology for Teachers, bout would like to, you can subscribe to the RSS feed through this link or subscribe to the daily email feed through this link.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last week.
1. Interactive Algebra and an Estimation Game
2. How My Students Used Drop.io Today
3. Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
4. Making the Case for Change
5. Recession? What Recession?
6. 7 Resources for Creating Cartoons and Comics
7. Seven Ways to Find Teachers on Twitter