The weekend is here and as I do every weekend, I've compiled a list of the most popular posts of the week. If you've had a busy week and you're looking to catch up on what other readers have found interesting and useful, going through this post is a good way to do that. Before I write out the list I just want to say thank you again to everyone that has shared this blog with others. Because of you this week Free Technology for Teachers reached 31,000 subscribers and almost 10,000 Facebook likes.
Here are the most popular posts of the last week:
1. What's In a Surname? - A Map of Names
2. 11 Mathematics Resources to Try in 2011
3. Wow! Qwiki is Engaging
4. Google Adds an Education Category to the Apps Marketplace
5. Good Guides to Understanding Your PC Inside & Out
6. Backchan.nl - A Backchannel With Voting Features
7. A Good List of Google Search Tips
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed to you can do so via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email. Become a Facebook Fan.
Get Free Technology for Teachers on Kindle
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.