Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Teaching Parents and Others About Passwords
2. Using the Swabr Microblogging Network in Schools
3. Financial Literacy, Taxes, and Economics Lessons
4. Alpha Maps - Wolfram Alpha Entries on a Map
5. Geography, Class, and Fate of Titanic Passengers
6. Seven YouTube Channels Not Named Khan Offering Math Lessons
7. QR Codes Explained and Ideas for Classroom Use
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools. I will be conducting a series of workshops with them this summer. Please visit their site for the schedule.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join 45,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you. I'm now offering a webinar series for schools as a cost-effective alternative to in-person workshops.