Here are the most popular posts of the last week:
1. Google Docs for Teachers - A Free eBook
2. How to Use Evernote for Bookmarking and More
3. Snapify - A Tool to Quickly Find Definitions and Related Websites
4. Video - Using Flubaroo to Grade Quizzes
5. Storyline Online - Actors Reading Stories to Kids
6. mySchoolNotebook - Organize Your Notes and More
7. Collaborative Writing Across Multiple Grades
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
iPad Insight provides reviews of iPad apps, accessories, and offers tutorials.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers. In April I will be holding another free public webinar through UMBC.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join 45,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you. I'm now offering a webinar series for schools as a cost-effective alternative to in-person workshops.