Here are the most popular posts from April 2012:
1. Google Docs for Teachers - A Free eBook
2. How to Print Posters Using a Standard Printer
3. Snapify - A Tool to Quickly Find Definitions and Related Websites
4. Three Questions to Consider Before We All Flip
5. QR Codes Explained and Ideas for Classroom Use
6. File Sharing Just Got Easier Through Dropbox
7. 7 Services for Sending Group Texts to Parents and Students
8. An Idea for Instagram in Education
9. Google Drive - Store Files, Share Files, and Talk About Them
10. Pinball - Tools for Organizing Ideas
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Fresno Pacific University is offering two new exciting courses, Cloud Computing for Educators and Twitter for Educators.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools. I will be conducting a series of workshops with them this summer. Please visit their site for the schedule.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join 45,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you.