- Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words.
- Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, well-chosen details and well-structured event sequences.
- Use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing and to interact and collaborate with others.
- Check out Google Maps for Educators to find directions on how to create placemarks in Google Maps.
- Recognize area as an attribute of plane figures and understand concepts of area measurement.
- See Tom Barrett's Maths Maps for ideas on using Google Maps in elementary/ primary grades mathematics lessons.
View 27 Measures Activities in Madrid in a larger map