Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. How to Create Interactive Images Using Thinglink
2. Another Great YouTube Channel for History Teachers
3. 11 Web-based Polling and Survey Services
4. Almost Everything You Need to Know About Wikispaces
5. Create a Virtual Volcanic Eruption
6. Heart Rap - A Rap Explanation of How the Heart Works
7. How War Stories Inspire Learning
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The Worth Ave Group offers insurance plans for school technology.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers. In April I will be holding another free public webinar through UMBC.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join 44,000 others who do via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information about what I can do for you. I'm now offering a webinar series for schools as a cost-effective alternative to in-person workshops.