|A baby bird I tried|
to help today.
Here are the most popular posts from May, 2012:
1. Holy Fonts, Batman! Google Docs gets 450+ New Fonts
2. Create Videos Online with WeVideo in Google Drive
3. Web Search Lesson Plans from Google
4. Nine Shel Silverstein Stories Animated
5. Learnist is Like Pinterest for Learning
6. A Must-See Video for Teen Drivers
7. Google Drive and Google Docs for Teachers - Free PDF Guide
8. 7 Great Note-taking Tools for Teachers and Students
9. Provide Tech Help Remotely via Chrome Remote Desktop
10. Present.me - Sync Audio and Video to Your Slideshows
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
Teachers Printables offers 243 free printable charts and forms for teachers.
Fresno Pacific University is offering some exciting new courses for educators.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools. I will be conducting a series of workshops with them this summer. Please visit their site for the schedule.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join 46,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information on what I can do for you.