These were the ten most popular posts in August:
1. 43 New Tips for New Teachers
2. 5 Video Projects to Try With Your Students
3. 7 Mobile Apps Students Can Use to Never Lose Handwritten Notes Again
4. A Cheat Sheet for Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
5. This Might Be the Easiest Way to Share Files Yet
6. The Collaborative Lecture
7. A Quick Start Guide to Using YouTube's Editing Tools
8. 5 Alternatives to Aviary for Creating Audio Online
9. Hands-on Science Activities for K-12
10. Give Students Flexibility Like Southwest Airlines Does
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
The College of St. Scholastica offers M. Ed courses. Currently offering $100 offer per credit.
Academic Pub is a service for creating custom etextbooks.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join 49,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information on what I can do for you.