Here are September's most popular posts:
1. A Free Complete Guide to Evernote
2. Updated 63 Page Guide to Google Drive & Docs
3. A Great Guide to Twitter in the Classroom
4. 7 Good Sources of Creative Writing Prompts
5. 12 Awesome EdTech Tools for 2012-2013
6. Infographics Explained With Legos
7. 7 Places to Find & Watch Documentaries Online
8. 17 Free Tools for Creating Screen Capture Images & Videos
9. Create & Edit Documents in Google Drive for iPad
10. Screen Leap - Share Your Screen in One Click
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Class DoJo is a great student behavior record keeping service.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
The College of St. Scholastica offers M. Ed courses.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Ed Tech Teacher offers professional development services for schools and is hosting iPad Summit USA in November. Register now for an early bird discount.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join more than 50,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+ or on Pinterest.
Are you looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator?
Click here for information on what I can do for you.