Saturday, January 19, 2013
The Week in Review - An Email Machine
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 26 Ways to Use Comics in the Classroom
2. Simple Machines - A Fun Game for Learning About Physics
3. 13 Good Resources for Social Studies Teachers
4. A Beginner's Guide to HTML & CSS
5. Protecting Your Google Account in Two Steps
6. Moody Monsters Helps Kids Identify Feelings
7. Try Doctopus for Managing Google Documents
Would you like me to visit your school this year?
Click here for information about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
ThingLink is a great tool for collaboratively creating interactive images.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join nearly 53,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.