|Click for full size.|
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Blubbr - Create Interactive Quizzes Using YouTube Clips
2. 17 Cartoon Videos Explaining the Internet and Internet Safety to Kids
3. Three Questions to Consider Before Flipping Your Classroom
4. Build a Media Gallery With Your Students in 2013
5. Use Duolingo to Learn a New Language in 2013
6. The Story of Exploration in Four Minutes
7. Timer Pop - A Handy Classroom Timer
Would you like me to visit your school this year?
Click here for information about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
ThingLink is a great tool for collaboratively creating interactive images.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren't subscribed you can join more than 52,000 others who do subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.