Free Technology for Teachers. I hope that the year is off to a good start for all of you too. For those you who live in the north and have had enough snow, don't worry because spring isn't too far away now.
As I do every month, I've put together a list of the most popular posts of the month and here they are:
1. A Short Guide to Using Google Drive on Your iPad
2. A Teacher's Guide to Classroom Backchannels and Informal Assessment
3. 5 Uses of Augmented Reality in Education
4. A New Collaboration Option in Google Forms
5. 5 Good Task Management Services for Teachers and Students
6. Teaching Tree - Video Explanations of Computer Science Concepts
7. Wallwisher is Now Padlet
8. A New Crash Course in U.S. History
9. A Simple Tool for Cleaning Up Your YouTube Viewing Experience
10. Timelines.tv - Video Timelines for Students
Would you like me to visit your school this year?
Click here for information about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
ThingLink is a great tool for collaboratively creating interactive images.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher.org is hosting iPad Summit USA in Atlanta this spring.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Join more than 54,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.