Free Technology for Teachers.
Here are the most popular posts from March, 2013:
1. Six Free Alternatives to PowerPoint and Keynote
2. Studies of iPad Use in Education
3. 13 Good Chrome Extensions and Apps for Teachers and Students
4. Soo Meta - A Nice, New Way to Create Multimedia Presentations
5. Picking the Best Platform for Your Classroom Blog
6. A Short Guide to Terms Commonly Used in Blogging
7. Street View of Everest Base Camp - And Other Resources for Learning About Mount Everest
8. Ideas for Managing Academic Blogs
9. Awesome Android Apps for Students and Teachers
10. A Simple Yet Powerful Student Blogging Activity
Would you like to have me to visit your school this year?
Click here for information about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Fresno Pacific University offers online courses for teachers.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher.org is hosting workshops in Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston this summer.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Join more than 55,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.