Friday, May 31, 2013
Month In Review - The Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers
This summer I'll be visiting a number of schools as well as running the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp (two seats are left). I am looking forward to meeting many of you this summer. Thank you for inviting me to your schools.
I plan to keep blogging on my usual schedule throughout the summer. That schedule includes a week-in-review every Saturday and a month-in-review on the last day of each month. So if you're taking a break from the computer or iPad screen this summer and you miss a few days of posts, you can always check in on Saturday to quickly catch-up on the biggest stories of the week.
Here are the most popular posts from May 2013:
1. Every Stock Photo - A Search Engine for Free Images
2. eduClipper Is What Teachers Want Pinterest To Be
3. 5 Tools Students Can Use To Create Alternative Book Reports
4. 5 Good Lesson Plans for Teaching Copyright
5. Still The Best Presentation on Copyright for Educators
6. Life On Minimum Wage - A Hands-on Economics Lesson
7. Video - How to Insert Images Into Google Forms
8. Play Games or Create Your Own Through YoYo Games
9. Shakespeare Uncovered - Videos and Lesson Plans
10. Five Ways to Digitally Celebrate Your Students' Year
Would you like to have me visit your school?
Click here for information about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
WidBook is a collaborative, multimedia publishing tool.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Fresno Pacific University offers online courses for teachers.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher.org is hosting workshops in Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston this summer.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Join more than 57,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.