Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp at Sunday River resort. A huge thank you to everyone who came, you made the event a success. Hopefully, I can host another Practical Ed Tech Camp again.
Of course, I continued to blog throughout the week even when camp was in session.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Picture Manhattan Inside the Grand Canyon
2. 5 Services for Creating and Sharing Audio Recordings
3. You Shouldn't Be an Instructional Technology Coordinator If You Don't Understand This...
4. Three Ways to Make Useful QR Codes for Your Students
5. How To Create Your Own Custom Search Engine
6. RADCAB - A Website Evaluation Framework for Students
7. 5 Handy Google Drive Shortcuts
Would you like to have me visit your school?
Click here for information about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
WidBook is a great platform for writing multimedia books.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Join more than 57,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.