Free Technology for Teachers. I couldn't do this without your support.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 500+ Political Cartoons & 100+ Editorial Cartoon Lesson Plans
2. How to Create Flipped Classroom Assignments & Videos With Knowmia
3. 30 Ideas for Using Chromebooks in Education
4. Explore the Eiffel Tower With Google Street View
5. 5 Resources to Help Students Make Healthy Food Choices
6. iStoryBooks - Narrated Children's Stories on Windows 8
7. 7 Ways to Use Video In Your Classroom
Would you like to have me visit your school?
Click here for information about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
WidBook is a great platform for writing multimedia books.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Join more than 57,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.