Free Technology for Teachers.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Tools for Creating Screen Capture Images and Videos
2. Class Charts Adds Handy New Features
3. SchoolsWorld - A Good Source of Educational Videos
4. NASA Explains the Harvest Moon
5. Is Denali Shrinking? - A Mountain Math Lesson
6. Photo Collages As Writing Prompts
7. Collections of Historical Maps and Ideas for Using Them in Your Classroom
Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
ClassCharts is a free attendance and behavior recording tool.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is organizing two iPad summits this school year.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Join more than 57,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.