Wednesday, May 1, 2013
In addition to writing posts here on Free Technology for Teachers I continued to update iPad Apps for School five times per week. This month I also announced two new PD opportunities that I've offering this spring and summer. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp will happen in July. Blogging for Teachers and School Leaders is a new webinar that I'm offering in May.
Here are the ten most popular posts from April, 2013:
1. Use Shared Google Drive Folders to Distribute Assignments to Students
2. gClassFolders Version 2 Improves Google Drive File Management
3. VideoNotes - A Great Tool for Taking Notes While Watching Academic Videos
4. 21 Reasons to Stop Saying "21st Century Teacher"
5. Updated Again - Best of the Web 2013
6. 10 Good Video Sources for Math Students
7. The Five Best Tools for Creating Videos Without Installing Software
8. How to Add Voice Comments to Google Documents
9. 10 Free Typing Practice Activities for Students
10. 5 Free Timers to Help You Time Classroom Activities
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Fresno Pacific University offers online courses for teachers.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
Vocabulary Spelling City offers spelling practice activities that you can customize.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher.org is hosting workshops in Atlanta, Chicago, and Boston this summer.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Join more than 56,000 others who subscribe via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.