Monday, January 6, 2014
How to Make Posts Sticky in WordPress, Kidblog, and Edublogs
To create a sticky post in any of the aforementioned services follow these steps.
1. Write your post as you normally do.
2. Before publishing the post open the "visibility" menu on the right side of your post editor.
3. Click "stick this post to the front page." Your sticky post will stay at the top until you uncheck "stick this post to the front page."
To make an existing post a sticky post follow these steps.
1. Open your list of all posts.
2. Click "quick edit" below the title of the post that you want to make sticky.
3. Check "make this post sticky."