Saturday, January 4, 2014
The Week in Review - Celebrating Zero Degrees
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. By Request - Ten Helpful Resources for Middle School and High School Math Teachers
2. Thinking Blocks - Model Math Problems on iPads, Interactive Whiteboards, and in Your Browser
3. 10 Tools to Help Students Keep Track of Tasks This Year
4. Updated - A Teacher's Guide to Classroom Backchannels & Informal Assessment
5. How to Create Simple Comic Strips With Storyboard That
6. 5 Ways to Add Interactive Elements to Your Videos
7. An Animated Atlas of the Historical Geography of the United States
In January I am again offering my PracticalEdTech.com series How To Use Google Drive In School. Click here for registration details and a discount code.
Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is organizing two iPad summits this school year.
Classmint offers a nice multimedia flashcard service.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.