|The only way to navigate |
my road today.
Wherever you are and whatever the weather is this weekend, I hope that you have a great, relaxing weekend. If part of your weekend includes getting caught up on reading your favorite blogs, take a look at this short list the most popular posts of the week on Free Technology for Teachers.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Click to Spin - A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
2. Chart - A Comparison of Educational Blogging Platforms
3. Seven Free Online Tools for Scheduling Appointments
4. Three Good Tools for Building Flipped Lessons That Include Assessment Tools
5. Teach Your Monster to Read 2 - A Fun Way for Students to Learn to Read
6. Perfect Pitch - A Game for Learning About Musical Instruments
7. 7 Ways to Create and Deliver Online Quizzes
Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Remind 101 offers a free tool for sending text message reminders to students.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is organizing two iPad summits this school year.
Classmint offers a nice multimedia flashcard service.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.