Monday, March 31, 2014
This Month's Ten Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers
As I do at the end of every month, I've created a list of the most popular posts of the month. This list is based on the number of direct visits a post received during the last 30 days.
Here are the most popular posts from March, 2014:
1. Seven Good Student Response Systems That Work On All Devices
2. By Request - Five Ways to Create and Use QR Codes In Your Classroom
3. How to Create a Bibliography in Google Documents
4. Reading Bear Offers Fun Online Reading Lessons for Kids
5. Ten Good Online Tools for Creating Mind Maps
6. Best of the Web 2014
7. Almost Everything Students Need to Know About the United Nations
8. Seven Registration-Free Drawing Tools for Students
9. A Handful of Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
10. 5 Good Options for Creating Digital Portfolios
Would you like to come learn with me this summer?
Click here to learn more about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Class Charts provides a great way to record and analyze student behavior information.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
Fresno Pacific University offers a wide variety of technology courses for teachers.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.