|Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp|
July 14-15, 2014
Here are this month's most popular posts:
1. How Not to Cite an Image
2. 5 Ways for Students to Showcase Their Best Work
3. 5 Tools That Help Students Organize Research and Create Bibliographies
4. Photograph Math - #mathphotoaday
5. Methods for Projecting YouTube Videos Without "Related" Videos
6. Science Games and an Interactive Periodic Table
7. Three Good Resources for Helping Students Learn About and Write Poetry
8. Five Visual Dictionaries and Thesauri for Students
9. Tackk - Create Webpages for Announcements, Assignments, and Digital Portfolios
10. Chalkup - Distribute & Grade Assignments in Google Drive Without Using Scripts
Would you like to come learn with me this summer?
Click here to learn more about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Class Charts provides a great way to record and analyze student behavior information.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
Fresno Pacific University offers a wide variety of technology courses for teachers.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.