Sunday, June 1, 2014
May's Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers
1. Read & Write - A Great Chrome App That is Now Free for Teachers
2. Project Based Learning - An Explanation and Model Rubrics
3. Four Ways for Students to Create Multimedia Magazines
4. Three Good Pieces of Google Apps News
5. Twelve Good Tools for Building End-of-year Review Activities
6. Quill - Writing Worksheets Made Interactive
7. 7 Ideas for Implementing Technology For A Purpose
8. By Request - Good Alternatives to Google Image Search
9. 7 Web-based Tools for Creating Short Video Stories
10. Guided Reading in Google Apps for Education
Five seats are left at the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. Click here for registration information.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.