please click here if you would like to have me visit your school or conference.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. How to Flip Your Classroom With eduClipper and PixiClip
2. Photo Mapo for Archiving Summer (and other things)
3. Complete These Free Courses to Become a Better Researcher
4. Progressive Phonics - Free eBooks for Teachers, Parents, and Students
5. Three Good Places to Find Historical Images - And an Idea for Using Them to Spark Discussion
6. Legislative Explorer - An Interactive Visual of Legislative Actions
7. Flipagram - Telling Stories Through Pictures
Three seats are left at the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.