Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp on Monday morning. In addition to preparing for the camp I spent the week doing a lot of writing. Most of that writing appeared here and some appeared on my other blogs iPad Apps 4 School and Android 4 Schools.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Made From History is a Must-bookmark for History Teachers and Students
2. How to Use PicCollage - And Five Ideas for Using It In Your Classroom
3. Odyssey.js - A New Way to Create Mapped Stories
4. 100+ eBooks On Everything You Might Want to Know About Microsoft Products
5. An Interactive Look at the History and Distribution of Baby Names in the U.S.
6. How to Use Padlet Mini
7. How to Measure Distances in Google Maps
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.