Saturday, August 16, 2014
The Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts
Thank you to all of you who make it possible for me speak at schools and conferences. All of your Tweets, Pins, and other sharing of the posts here mean a lot to me.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Two Good Random Name Selection Tools
2. Seven Web-based Tools for Delivering Flipped Lessons
3. Great Google Search Strategies Every Student Can Use - Infographic
4. PDF - A Round-up of Summer Updates to Google Apps, Drive, Maps, and G+
5. How to Have Students Practice Presentation Skills While Teaching You About Technology
6. Persuasion Map Helps Students Formulate Persuasive Essays
7. PDF - Ten Popular Ed Tech Tools That Were Updated This Summer
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.