FreeTech4Teachers.com received more than 1,000,000 pageviews for the first time. That is amazing! Thank you to all of you who have shared posts through Tweets, Pins, Facebook, and other means. Your support keeps this blog going.
Here are the most popular posts of the month:
1. Powtoon Is Giving Away Free Accounts to Teachers - Create Animated Videos Online
2. Socratic Smackdown - A Game for Learning and Practicing Discussion Strategies
3. Engage Students in History With Fake Facebook and Fake SMS
4. 12 Good Tools for Gathering Real-time Feedback from Students
5. Frequently Overlooked Google Search Tools and Strategies
6. How to Use the Random Name Selection Tools on Classtools.net
7. How to Create Trading Cards for Historical and Fictional People, Places, and Events
8. Sources of Free Sound Effects and Music for Multimedia Projects
9. MyStorybook - A Good Platform for Creating Picture Books
10. Turn a Set of Spreadsheet Cells Into Easy to Read Documents
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
GoSocialStudiesGo is an online textbook for social studies students.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.