Friday, October 31, 2014
The Month in Review - The Most Popular Posts
Here are the most popular posts from October, 2014:
1. Create a Word Cloud Within Your Google Documents
2. PhotoMath Could Change the Way We Think About Teaching Math
3. Math Chat - Solve Problems Together in Real Time
4. By Request - Five Good Math Sites and Apps for Elementary School
5. New Features Added to Google Classroom
6. Simple Google Search Tools and Strategies for Students
7. Your Life On Earth - How the World Has Changed In Your Lifetime
8. How to Search Twitter for Educational Content
9. Try the New Add-ons for Google Forms
10. A Handy Sheet of Google Search Modifiers
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Class Charts provides a fantastic way to track students' behaviors.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.