|Max and Morrison wait to|
help clean Thanksgiving plates.
Here are the most popular posts of the month:
1. How to Create a Jeopardy-style Game in Google Spreadsheets
2. Nine Popular Student Response Tools Compared In One Chart
3. Two Browser-based Noise Meters That Show Students How Loudly They Speak
4. Three Google Drive Updates You Might Have Missed This Week
5. Candy Crime Scene - A Science Lesson
6. 5 Ways to Collect Digital Exit Tickets
7. Block Posters - Use Standard Printers to Print Posters
8. Putting Art On the Map - A Google Maps and Earth Activity
9. How to Use Padlet to Manage Tasks
10. Three Places to Find and Download Public Domain Video Footage
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
ClassCharts provides a great way to record student behavior data.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.