Saturday, November 29, 2014
The Week in Review - A Lifetime of Teaching
As I do every weekend, I have put together a list of the most popular posts of the week.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. How to Create a Jeopardy-style Game in Google Spreadsheets
2. Nine Popular Student Response Tools Compared In One Chart
3. How to Use Padlet to Manage Tasks
4. How to Monitor the Devices Accessing Your Google Account
5. Video - How to Use Vocaroo and Remind to Distribute Instructions
6. Good Ideas for Using Augmented Reality in Elementary School Math and Reading
7. Seven Good Teaching Resources from the Library of Congress and the National Archives
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
ClassCharts provides a great way to record student behavior data.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.