Saturday, November 22, 2014
The Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Putting Art On the Map - A Google Maps and Earth Activity
2. Six Fun Games for Geography Awareness Week - And Tools To Make Your Own
3. Five Good Online Tools for Creating Infographics
4. Sqworl - A Simple Visual Bookmarking Tool for Teachers
5. ReadWorks Offers Thanksgiving-themed Articles and Questions for K-12 Classrooms
6. Handy New Features On Plickers
7. News in Levels - News Articles to Match Your Students' Reading Abilities
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Starting on November 24th I'll be offering another section of my Practical Ed Tech webinar series Getting Ready for GAFE. This webinar series has a graduate credit option, click here to learn more about it. 6 seats are left.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
ClassCharts provides a great way to record student behavior data.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.