these fun things to do with kids.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 11 Free Mind Mapping Tools Compared In One Chart
2. Three Google Drive Updates to Note This Week
3. 50 Interactive Activities to Embed Into Elementary School Blogs
4. 5 Activities to Kick-start Brainstorming Sessions
5. Autodesk's Design Software is Now Free for Students and Teachers
6. Try EDpuzzle's Chrome Extension to Save Videos for Flipped Lessons
7. 5 Timeline Creation Tools Compared - Chart
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
HelloTalk connects students with native speakers to help them learn a new language.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting iPad Summit San Diego in February.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.