|Max enjoys his new toy.|
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 5 Tools for Creating Multimedia Quizzes - A Comparison Chart
2. Five Tools for Creating Multimedia Textbooks - A Comparison Chart
3. Nine Popular Student Response Tools Compared In One Chart
4. 5 Free iPad Apps for Drawing and Sketching Notes
5. Two Good Random Name Selection Tools
6. Build Model Atoms and More on the NOVA Elements App
7. How to Save Links In Facebook
In January I am offering an online course titled Blogging and Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. Graduate credit is available for the course.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
HelloTalk connects students with native speakers to help them learn a new language.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting iPad Summit San Diego in February.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.