|When in London...|
101 posts were published on Free Technology for Teachers this month. Here are the ten most popular posts.
1. Teachit Timer - A Slick Classroom Activity Timer
2. 7 Free iPad Apps for Science Lessons
3. Seven Free Online Whiteboard Tools for Teachers and Students
4. Nature Sound Map - Listen to the Sounds of Nature All Over the World
5. Thinking Blocks - Model Math Problems on iPads, Interactive Whiteboards, and in Your Browser
6. Click to Spin - A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
7. Three Good Tools for Building Flipped Lessons That Include Assessment Tools
8. 10 Tools to Help Students Keep Track of Tasks This Year
9. Wellcome Images Releases 100,000 Images Under Creative Commons Licensing
10. Seven Free Online Tools for Scheduling Appointments
Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is organizing two iPad summits this school year.
Classmint offers a nice multimedia flashcard service.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
Fresno Pacific University offers a wide variety of technology courses for teachers.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.