|Mt. Abram at night.|
In other news, earlier this week I was on a Google+ Hangout with Steve Dembo and Adam Bellow. In the course of the conversation Steve mentioned that he like my week-in-review posts. As I pointed out to him, these posts are the ones most frequently opened in emails which is why I keep writing them.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Nature Sound Map - Listen to the Sounds of Nature All Over the World
2. Read and Download 250+ Art Books from the Getty Museum
3. Linking Projects, Ideas, and Concepts with Popplet
4. TouchDevelop Helps Students Understand Programming
5. QuizBean Offers a New Option for Distributing Online Quizzes to Students
6. A Great Autism Awareness Message from a Student
7. Teachit Timer - A Slick Classroom Activity Timer
Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is organizing two iPad summits this school year.
Classmint offers a nice multimedia flashcard service.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
Fresno Pacific University offers a wide variety of technology courses for teachers.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.