|The original Tigger.|
Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you're doing something fun too.
Here are these week's most popular posts:
1. 30,000+ Images of Art and Artifacts to Download and Re-use for Free
2. Essay Map Provides Step-by-Step Help for Constructing Essays
3. A Short Example of the Benefits of Classroom Blogs
4. Finding Hidden Sugar
5. Show Students How Far a Dollar Used to Stretch With this Economics Calculator
6. Augment - A Platform for Sharing 3D Models in Augmented Reality
7. What is the World Wide Web? And How Does It Work? - Two Good Explanations
Four seats are left at the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.