|A snapping turtle crossing the|
road in Norway, Maine.
In other news, this week I wrapped-up my Practical Ed Tech webinar series, Blogs and Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. I also concluded the June offering of Getting Ready for GAFE and started the July section. Seats are still available in the August section of Getting Ready for GAFE. Click here to register.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Plickers - The Student Response System for Classrooms That Aren't 1:1
2. Gmail+1 = Student Email Addresses to Register for Online Services
3. Notezilla Helps Students Learn Classical Music
4. Mocomi Offers Hundreds of Short Video Lessons for Kids
5. Create Interactive Videos On ThingLink Video
6. Developing Good Credit Habits - A Game for Teaching Personal Financial Responsibility
7. By Request - Good Alternatives to Google Image Search
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.