|Shells on a beach in Maine.|
Here are the most popular posts of the month:
1. Ten Popular Ed Tech Tools That Were Updated This Summer
2. 7 Free Edmodo Apps to Try This Summer
3. How to Use Google Slides to Organize Research
4. Three Things to do With QR Codes On Back-to-School Night
5. Ten Resources for Helping Students Learn to Code and Program
6. A Handful of Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
7. Storyboard That Releases New Teacher Guides
8. Maker Camp is Back for 2014 - Online Camp Starts Monday
9. Plickers - The Student Response System for Classrooms That Aren't 1:1
10. Six Uses for Evernote in the Classroom
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? Click here to learn about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.