|Sunset in the Maine woods.|
Here are this week's (and 2014's) most popular posts:
1. How to Create a Jeopardy-style Game in Google Spreadsheets
2. Two Browser-based Noise Meters That Show Students How Loudly They Speak
3. Tackk - Create Webpages for Announcements, Assignments, and Digital Portfolios
4. A Handful of Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
5. How to Add 450+ Fonts to Your Google Documents & Slides
6. Seven Free Online Whiteboard Tools for Teachers and Students
7. Thinking Blocks - Model Math Problems on iPads, Interactive Whiteboards, and in Your Browser
Three seats are left in my online course Blogging and Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. Graduate credit is available for the course.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
HelloTalk connects students with native speakers to help them learn a new language.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting iPad Summit San Diego in February.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter, on Google+, or on Pinterest.