Saturday, January 17, 2015
Week in Review - In Bed With the Flu
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Google Launches Google Classroom Mobile Apps
2. Three Efficient Ways to Keep Parents Informed About Your Class and Their Children
3. Chromebook Creation: Slides, ThingLink, & Snagit
4. 10 Charts Comparing Popular Ed Tech Tools
5. Explore the World with the Google Cultural Institute
6. How to Create Flipped Lessons on eduCanon
7. Create, Share, and Find Online Courses on Versal
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference this year? Click here to learn more about professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Versal is a great tool for building interactive online course components.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting iPad Summit San Diego in February.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.
BoomWriter and WordWriter are fantastic tools that help students develop their writing skills.