Saturday, February 21, 2015
The Week in Review - The Most Popular Posts
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. More Fun With Math in Pictures
2. 10 Good Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms Add-ons for Teachers
3. How to Create & Distribute Flipped Lessons Through EDPuzzle
4. Speech to Text in Google Documents
5. The Real Benefit of Using Google Sheets Add-ons Like Flubaroo and Goobric
6. How to Search for Publicly Shared Google Docs, Slides, and Spreadsheets
7. A Couple of Tools That Make It Easy to Track Tasks
Registration is open for the spring and summer sections of my popular online courses Getting Going With GAFE and Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders. Graduate credits are available for both courses. People who are subscribed to the PracticalEdTech.com newsletter receive a discount on registration.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Versal is a great tool for building interactive online course components.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
PresentationTube provides a good way to use PowerPoint to create flipped lessons.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.