Tuesday, March 31, 2015
The Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers in March
This was a busy month for me as I traveled to conferences and hosted a bunch of webinars. As a result the posting was a little lighter than normal for me, but I still managed to publish nearly 100 posts. The list below features the posts that were the most popular in March.
Here are the most popular posts of the month:
1. 10 Good Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms Add-ons for Teachers
2. Five Ways Students Can Share Videos Without YouTube
3. 7 Tools for Building Review Games
4. iStoryBooks Now Offers Premium Books for Free to Teachers
5. How to Sign Documents That Have Been Emailed to You Without Printing Them
6. Great Tools for Informal Assessment
7. 5 Free Tools for Creating Whiteboard Videos
8. 75 Practical Ed Tech Tips Videos
9. Two Tools for Turning Outlines Into Mind Maps
10. Canva for Education - Lesson Plans Incorporating Visuals Across the Curriculum
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp being held on July 13 &14. The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is a two day, hands-on learning experience for teachers. This year's event is being held in downtown Portland, Maine just a few blocks from the ocean, great dining, and iconic lighthouses. Register by April 16th to save $50 on registration.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Versal is a great tool for building interactive online course components.
MidWest Teachers Institute offers online graduate courses for teachers.
PresentationTube provides a good way to use PowerPoint to create flipped lessons.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.